- Learning Objective
- 1.1 Inside – Outside
- 1.2 Bigger – Smaller
- 1.3 Biggest-Smallest
- 1.4 Top-Bottom
- 1.5 Nearer-Farther
- 1.6 Nearest-Farthest
- 1.7 On-Under
- 1.8 Above-Below
- 1.9 Shapes around us
- 1.10 Sorting
- 1.11 Rolling – Sliding
- 1.12 Practice Set
- 1.13 Quiz
- 1.14 Test
- 1.15 Exam
- 1.16 Ask Question
- Other Notes
- Class 1 to 12
- Important Links
On successful completion of this lesson, students will be able to:
- demonstrate basic knowledge on pronoun.
- analyze uses of pronoun.
- develop problem-solving skills.
- apply in real life.
1.1 Inside – Outside
1.2 Bigger – Smaller
Tick( ✔️) the bigger.
Tick ( ✔️) the smaller.
Tick ( ✔️) the bigger ball.
Tick ( ✔️) the smaller phone.
Tick ( ✔️) the smallest tree.
Tick ( ✔️) the biggest animal.
Tick (✔️ ) the pot on the top.
Tick ( ✔️) the animal at theof the stairs bottom
Tick( ✔️) the bird nearer to home.
Tick( ✔️) the cat farther from the home.
Tick( ✔️) the puppy farthest from the tree.
Tick( ✔️) the tree nearest to the bird.
Tick ( ) the children on the table.
Tick ( ) the children under the table.
1.9 Shapes around us
Match the similar shapes by drawing a line._
Sort shapes by joining with similar shapes.
Make pairs of similar shapes.
1.11 Rolling – Sliding
=> Rolling objects: Pen, pencil, potato , tomato, onion.
Tick( ) the objects that will roll.
Tick( ) the objects that will slide.
1.12 Practice Set
1. Match the shapes of same sizes.
2. Colour the smallest shape.
2. Join the similar shapes.
- A word or a group of words that makes complete sense is called a sentence.
- What is this? , This is a book. , Okay.
- What is this?, I’m sorry., I’m running.
- What is your name?, My name is Query., You are very lucky.
- What is your name?, My name is Query Karo.
- This is a boy., That is a boy., Who are you?, My name is Query Karo., What is your name?
Q1. Write one word sentence.
Q2. Write five sentences having five worda.
Ans. This is a good girl., Your name is so nice., I read in class two., My father is very good., May I borrow your pen?
Q3. Define a sentence.
Ans. A word or a group of words that makes complete sense is called a sentence.
Q4. Is it a sentence?
Q5. Is a sentence it?
The exam will be conducted after the completion of the course.
1.16 Ask Question
Ask your doubts here
- See all chapters here
- Counting from one to hundred: एक से लेकर सौ तक गिनती
- Punctuation Mark: विराम चिन्ह
- Roman Numerals : 1 to 3000
- Words Start with letter G
- Words Start with letter F
- Words Start with letter E
- Words Start with letter D
- Words Start with letter C
- Words Start with letter B