- Basic understanding
On successful completion of this lesson, students will be able to:
- demonstrate basic knowledge of pictorial graph and bar graph.
- analyze the graphs.
- develop problem-solving skills.
- apply in real life.
- Picture: Figure
- Graph: Grapgh or Sketch
- Percentage: %age
- Average: Mean
- Numeral: Number
- >: Greater than
- <: Lesser than
- =: Equal to
- Ascending: Increasing
- Descending: Decreasing
- Order: Sequence
24.1.1 Numerical Data
=> Numerical Data: It is a collection of information in the form of Numerical figures.
|No. oof Students:||10||30||5||35||2|
=> Pictorial representation of Numerical data is done through pictures or graphs called pictorial representation of data.
=> The graph that shows pictorial representation of the Numerical data is called Pictograph.
e.g1. The following table shows the daily production of remote sets in a manufacturing company during a week.
Sol. Lets scale:
$ represents 25 phones
24.1.3 Bar Graph
=> The Numerical data is represented by rectangles of equal width with equal space between them.
=> The rectangles are called bars.
=> The bars are of various heights , drawn by selecting a particular scale.
e.g1. The table shown below shows the number of students in various classes of a school. Draw a bar graph by taking suitable scale.
|No. of Studens||50||10||15||5||35|
24.2 Practice Sets
- Fill Type
- Match Type
- Order Type
- Conversion Type
- Compare Type
- Error Type
- Statement Type
- True/False Type
- Related Type
- Day-to-Day Type
- Miscellaneous Type
1.Express each of the following as a fraction in its lowest terms.
2. Express each of the following as a decimal.
3. Convert each of the following fractions into a percentage.
4.Convert each of the following decimals into percentage.
5. Find the value of
6. Which of the following are meaningless?
7. Compare and put symbol >, < or =in the placeholder.
8. Fill in the blanks.
9. Cross (x) the Roman numerals which are not written correctly.
10. Write the following Roman numerals in ascending order.
11. Write the following Roman numerals in descending order.
12. Solve & write the answer in Roman numerals.
13. Complete the following table.
The exam will be conducted after the completion of the course.
24.6 Ask Question
Ask your doubts here
- Counting from one to hundred: एक से लेकर सौ तक गिनती
- Punctuation Mark: विराम चिन्ह
- Roman Numerals : 1 to 3000
- Words Start with letter G
- Words Start with letter F
- Words Start with letter E
- Words Start with letter D
- Words Start with letter C
- Words Start with letter B